At Bedford Road, we have every intention of complying with the guidance provided to us by Governor Sununu, as this is a matter of health and safety. You can read the New Hampshire guidelines, published on May 29, 2020, by clicking the button below. The most recent revision on March 24, 2021, allows for 100% occupancy as long as sanitation and safe distance practices continue to be observed.
Plan for Occupancy
During Worship Services
- Self-screen before entering. If you are sick, please stay home.
- It is recommended that people in high risk categories (elderly, immunocompromised) watch from home.
- Traffic into the sanctuary is one way. Stay to your right (so, people going the other direction will always be to your left).
- Maintain physical distance (6’) among family units. Not all seats are 6' apart. Use your judgment in seating preferences.
- Practice good hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Masks covering nose and mouth should be worn when entering/exiting and moving around. Not required once seated.
- Sit in the chair grouping closest to your family unit size, to maximize space usage.
- Refrain from physical contact outside of your family unit.
- Doors will be propped open. Please do not close them.
- Offering baskets are located at the entrance and exit, on tables.
- Communion elements are located at the entrance only.
- Please socialize outside of the building, both before and after service, where there is more space.
- We are unable to permit shared food and drink during services, so there is no coffee or snacks permitted.
- There is no children’s ministry, but nursery is provided for those interested in taking advantage of it.