At Bedford Road, we have every intention of complying with the guidance provided to us by Governor Sununu, as this is a matter of health and safety. You can read the New Hampshire guidelines, published on May 29, 2020, by clicking the button below.
Plan for Occupancy
During Worship Services
- Self-screen before entering. If you are sick, please stay home.
- It is recommended that people in high risk categories (elderly, immunocompromised) watch from home.
- Traffic into the sanctuary is one way. Stay to your right (so, people going the other direction will always be to your left).
- Maintain physical distance (6’) among family units. Not all seats are 6' apart. Use your judgment in seating preferences.
- Practice good hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Masks covering nose and mouth should be worn when entering/exiting and moving around. Not required once seated.
- Sit in the chair grouping closest to your family unit size, to maximize space usage.
- Refrain from physical contact outside of your family unit.
- Doors will be propped open. Please do not close them.
- Offering baskets are located at the entrance and exit, on tables.
- Communion elements are located at the entrance only.
- Please socialize outside of the building, both before and after service, where there is more space.
- We are unable to permit shared food and drink during services, so there is no coffee or snacks permitted.
- There is no children’s ministry, but nursery is provided for those interested in taking advantage of it.